April 12, 2019 to April 14, 2019
Location: 1450 Perkinsville Road, Williams, Arizona 86046Category: Women
Overflow – Living Out of Abundance
April 12-14, 2019
A weekend for women at Lost Canyon Ranch, Williams, AZ
Ladies, join us for a weekend of fun and spiritual renewal. This is a great chance to go deeper in the word of God, make some new friends, and have some fun. Lost Canyon is a beautiful environment and the food is good!
Our hope is that women will learn who they are in the Lord; that stories will be told and shared among the women; that new disiplines will learned within our community to bring growth; that women will learn to hear God's voice and understand that vulneraility will bring healing.
Amenities at this camp:
- Good Food
- Hot tub
- Rock Wall
Cost:$140 ($155 after March 3)
Final Registration Date: March 31
The following are a few things you may want to bring:
- A pillow. (Linens, blankets and a towel are provided by the camp.)
- Bible and paper
- Prescription medication
- Drinking water (if you prefer). The water there is drinkable, but if you prefer bottled water, please bring a gallon.
- Hiking boots (if you plan on hiking) or tennis shoes (for the climbing wall or gym games).
- Clothing for different outside activities (for example: hiking, climbing wall...)
- Warm clothing for cool evenings.
- A camping chair. (We will use these for Small Group time, and to enjoy sitting outside.)
- Extra spending money, if you want to go to the camp shop and coffee shop during free time.
- A heart ready to be renewed by the Almighty God!
- Swimsuit. The hot tub will be available for use this weekend, so you may want to bring your swimsuit and a towel to take advantage of this perk.