Want to feel like you belong? Join a group!
|You can search through our groups by clicking this button.*
|Interested in leading a group? Let's talk. Click on this button and fill out the form.|
*Having trouble with the Groups Search? Call 602-957-7500 during office hours (Monday -Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm)
Starting a Group - FAQ's
Q. What is the first step toward starting a group at Living Streams?
A. Click on the I Want to Lead a Group button (above), fill out the form and submit it. Someone will contact you within a week to 10 days.
Q. I submitted the form and now I have been notified that my group idea has been approved. What do I do next?
A. There are a few steps to take:
- Determine who you want to invite, when you want to meet, and where you will meet. If you are hoping to meet on the Living Streams campus, you MUST contact John Youngstrom for a location assignment: email@example.com or 602-957-7500.
- Once your meeting details are set, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the Leader Login link. On the Leader Login page, click on Group Information Form. Fill out that form and submit it.
Q. How do I get people to join my group?
A. There are a few ways to promote your group:
- Word of mouth. Tell your friends and ask them to spread the word.
- Request a table in the Courtyard for a weekend, place a table sign on it and stay with the table. This is a great way to meet and greet new people before and after services to tell them about your new group. Contact Bev Abbott: firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-957-7500.
- Use social media to talk up your group.
- Once you submit your Group Information Form, we will add your group to our searchable online listing.
- New groups will be periodically listed in the weekly “What's Happening” email.
- Please note that, as the number of small groups is growing at Living Streams, it is not possible for us to promote individual small groups in the bulletin or video announcements.
Q. How can I make changes in my online group listing?
A. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the Leader Login link. On the Leader Login page, click on Group Update Form. Fill out that form and submit it.